Monday, June 28, 2010

UPDATE in the Blogger Experiment

I've discovered how to do tabs, which means I can add extra pages. No, that's not enough for me. I added two new blogs, which I'm trying to connect via the new pages. Both my "About My Books" and my "Visit the Most Beautiful Place on Earth" tabs expand into supplementary blogs.

But I'm not too knowledgeable about making connecting links, so be sure to check out those links above. I really love the secondary blog site I developed for the About My Books page, but I think I have to do a little more to make it un-confusing (is that a word? If not, it should be, because I need it NOW.)

I would like to connect directly to those new blogs instead of having an intermediary page. I've had lots of helpful suggestions on this project, including Maggie Jaimeson's suggestions on linking directly from my website. I'm still undecided on this. The one thing, I think, that concerns me is whether people looking for my website but getting a blog instead might feel confused or misled.

In the last two days, I've expanded the information on the pages, but still have a long way to go. I mustn't forget I'm a writer while I do all this! Yet I'd like to have the task finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.