Friday, January 11, 2013

Trouble in Paradise

Jeff and Delle in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 2006
Things are not going well at home. Sorry I have not been posting much. We have some serious medical crises going and they're taking my time and energy right now. Very, very sick hubby. I'm putting up one of my favorite photos here for you all to see. this must seem like an odd mix of images, but that's me right now, an odd mix of emotions. And I think it's good to say there's nothing I've done in the way of writing and art that hasn't been influenced by Jeff.

I'm also making an effort to be doing what would, I hope, please you the most, writing more stories. It keeps me sane, but keeping my concentration is hard. I'll do my best to finish The Secret Heroine, a Regency in the more traditional vein which was previously published in 2004 as Lady Valiant.. To give you a little book cover eye candy, I'm posting the cover here. Also working on Beloved Stranger and hope it can be out soon.

Thanks to all of you for your support. It's good to know I don't always have to be smiling to have people care.

2 comments:

  1. I have just said a prayer of healing for your husband. Also praying for you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Delle,

    I just now saw your blog post. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of Jeff. I can't imaging that he's gone. It seems like yesterday I spoke to him....

    I really love the picture of you and Jeff. I can see why it's your favorite picture. It really glows with happiness and joy. Thank you for sharing it.

    P.S. I love your new cover of "The Secret Heroine." The aqua turquoise blue is captivating! I'm so glad you're back writing Regencies. You write them so well!





    ReplyDelete

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.