Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life's Lemons


I need to take a break to re-group today. Sorry I can't really explain. Many of you know I was a social worker for years, and you might also know that's a job that often feels hopeless. If you do that job, you often know, no matter what you do, you can't do what needs to be done. For one reason or many, sometimes nothing can change a terrible future.

Maybe later today, or perhaps tomorrow, I'll get back and post the blog I had been considering. In the meantime, I'm giving you this little piece of art- a design I played with a few days ago just for the fun of it. It's nothing but a computer-colorized rendering of an untinted black and white German Renaissance lithograph from the 1890's. I've believe the original artist is F. Von Hollaky.

Hugs to all,
Delle

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.